Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine (MIU) and EasyBusiness are looking for a Project Manager to lead Public Private Partnership (PPP) project management office. The office is financed by foreign donors and envisages close cooperation with the local government, business and international institutions.
The project office is aimed at the development of PPP process in Ukrainian infrastructure, including the new law on concession implementation with the help of international financial institutions, legal framework development and coordination of the process with Ministry of Economic Development, SPFU and other institutions.
Full coordination and supervision of the pilot concession projects (Kherson; Oktyabrsk seaports, Chernomorsk ferry complex): communication with the targets and the MIU, attraction and coordination of the information among potential investors, technical/legal/financial advisors tenders organization, funds rising for the projects implementation, site visits, etc.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accountable to, and supervised by the Head of PPP office
- Responsible for coordination of the selected PPP projects to the highest standard in accordance with the requirements of the current and drafted legislation and MIU rules of procedure
- Develops with the help of the team all the required marketing presentations on PPP projects
- Develops the list and coordinate the communication with the potential investors
- Coordinates the tenders procedures for the selection of technical/financial and legal advisors
- Responsible for the communication on the project with the state authorities and international institutions
- Market research and analysis of the world practice on PPP and concession; providing recommendations to the potential process within the MIU projects
- Fully supports the Deputy Head of PPP office in undertaking special initiatives/projects and other ad hoc assignments
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Degree from reputable foreign University or master’s degree from prestigious Ukrainian University, major in Economics or Finance
- Minimum 3 years of experience in private equity, investment banking or BIG4
- Outstanding analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex commercial and financial information
- Project Management experience
- English fluency – an absolute requirement
- Good knowledge of accounting and legislation
- Knowledge of complex financial and legal investment structures is a plus
- Proven communication skills – effective communicator, with the ability to persuade and influence colleagues and be able to deliver the goals.
- Effective team player
- Bright mind and willingness to learn
- PC literacy
Please submit your CV and put ‘CV PPP Project Manager’ into the subject of your e-mail to: email@example.com.
The application deadline is 13.10.2016.