09 Sep Business Guides for Export Promotion Between Norway and Ukraine
EasyBusiness is pleased to announce the successful completion of the project aimed at Norwegian-Ukrainian trade facilitation. In close partnership with Norwegian-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce (NUCC), our team has developed insightful business guides on how to export from Ukraine and import to Norway.
The documents were developed for the most prospective goods among the three Ukrainian agricultural sectors which are the following:
– Grains (wheat, maize, and wheat flour);
– Fruits (fresh apples, apple juice, and cranberries/bilberries);
– Vegetables (prepared tomatoes, fresh tomatoes, and potatoes).
For the selected goods our team has analyzed all procedures that business may encounter during the Norwegian-Ukrainian trade. Thus, there are 6 key steps:
– Submit required documents to the Ukrainian customs;
– Take special customs control from the Ukrainian side;
– Pay taxed and mandatory fees on the Ukrainian customs
– Submit required documents to the Norwegian customs;
– Meet Norwegian tariff policy requirements;
– Meet Norwegian non-tariff policy requirements.
Our team believes that developed step-by-step guides will substantially contribute to the enhancement of Norwegian-Ukrainian trade cooperation.
Please, you can access the developed business guides below.